Protecting your business from fire is imperative for everyone involved. Not only in order to protect your product, but any staff and/or neighbors should also feel safe there knowing you are covered in case of fire. But designing a fire protection system isn’t as simple as a quick kit you pick up at the local hardware store. It takes a lot of planning and expertise. It can turn overwhelming very easily if you don’t have the proper training. That’s where we come in…
The design of fire protection systems is a multi-step process beginning with an assessment of the environment to be protected. Factors, both internal and external to the environment, are considered. This information is used to establish performance objectives for the fire protection system being designed. Our experienced engineering department conducts detailed studies to determine the optimum approach to providing the correct system application, meeting the needs of our clients in the most cost-effective way possible.
We begin with a site survey of the facility then provide the client with appropriate alternatives based on an assessment of the fire protection and life safety needs. We will often consult with the client’s insurance company and the local fire department for their input during the decision-making process, in order to ensure that everything is up to code and covered by insurance. Once a decision is made on the specific type of system required, we assign a primary engineer to the project who will then develop the appropriate engineering design.
Our CAD design services include:
- Fire sprinkler design drawings with as much detail as required and then some.
- All designs are based on the latest NFPA codes. All schematic CAD drawings include underground fire supply, riser details with location within structure, main and branch line locations, sprinkler head type and location.
- Bid drawings can also include back-up specifications, water analysis, and hydraulic calculations.
- Fire sprinkler fabrication / installation / coordination drawings include all compliments listed above including computer generated shop drawings, hydraulic calculations and material submittals.
- Fire Pump and/or Ground Storage Tank installation drawings with all associated piping and equipment.
- Special hazard suppression system fabrication / installation drawings.
So, if you are in need of better fire protection for your facility, consider installing a fire protection system. It is the best chance you have to keep your business successful and in one piece.
Fire protection is very serious, so be sure to take every step you can to protect yourself and your property. If you would like to learn more about fire prevention systems, contact CJ Suppression Inc. at 888-821-2334 or visit www.cjsuppression.com for additional information.
CJ Suppression Inc. proudly serves Corona, San Bernardino, Yorba Linda, Anaheim, Victorville, Irvine and all surrounding areas.