When starting a new business, it’s important to prepare for the worst. Accidents happen, so staying prepared is necessary in order to continue to be successful. If you have a new business or are looking for a fire system, consider creating a personalized fire system, customized to your space’s needs.
Because not every business is the same, developing a fire system can ensure you are protecting your business, and everyone in it, is a smart choice. Through a series of comprehensive steps, you can create a system well suited for any environment. In this multi-step process, you can discover what exactly needs protection, and how much protection is needed. An experienced engineering department will then conduct detailed studies to determine the optimum approach to providing the correct system application that will cost-effectively meet your specific needs.
After the assessment, you will have several options with appropriate alternatives based on an assessment of the fire protection and life safety needs:
- Fire sprinkler design drawings with as much detail required
- Designs based around the latest NFPA codes. All schematic CAD drawings include underground fire supply, riser details with location within structure, main and branch line locations, and sprinkler head type and location.
- Bi drawings include back up specifications, water analysis, and hydraulic calculations.
- Fire sprinkler fabrication / installation / coordination drawings include all compliments listed above including computer generated shop drawings, hydraulic calculations and material submittals.
- Fire Pump and/or Ground Storage Tank installation drawings with all associated piping and equipment.
- Special hazard suppression system fabrication / installation drawings.
For more information about fire systems, call CJ Suppression at 888-821-2334 or visit the website at www.cjsuppression.com.
Accepting patients from Chino, Ontario, Redlands, Moreno Valley, Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Rialto, Fontana and all surrounding areas.