It’s vital to have a functional fire extinguisher readily available at all times as it is a very important tool to have to fight fires. If not kept in good working condition, it will most likely be useless when you need it most. Not only is proper fire extinguisher maintenance necessary to reduce the chances of tragedy, but it’s also useful to help keep you mind at peace knowing that you’ve done all you can to keep your family, property and yourself safe. To ensure that your fire extinguisher works in the event of a fire, you should follow these guidelines:
- Make sure your fire extinguisher is easily accessible.
- Be sure it is set up properly so it’s easy to handle, with nothing in its way.
- Check that your fire extinguisher is adequately charged and ready to use in case of fire. Frequently check the pressure dial to see if it needs to be charged.
- Make sure that the pull pin is properly secured in the handle and held in place by the tamper seal.
- Inspect the extinguisher for any cracks, dents, or rust on its shaft which may hinder its performance.
- Make sure that there are visible, legible operating instructions.
- Be certain that no modifications have been made that may affect its performance.
A properly functioning fire extinguisher can help reduce the disaster and tragedy a small fire can cause in a home, restaurant, or office building. Now that we are smack dab in the midst of summer, prepare for any instance that could arise. No one wants their summer fun spoiled by an accidental fire.
For more information about fire extinguishers, call CJ Suppression at 888-821-2334 or visit the website at www.cjsuppression.com.
Accepting patients from Chino, Ontario, Redlands, Moreno Valley, Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Rialto, Fontana and all surrounding areas.
As a landlord, there are many responsibilities you have under your belt. Not only do you have to take care of your investment, but you also have to ensure that your employees and tenants are also as safe as possible. After all, they’ve entrusted you to make sure you are looking after their best interest. One of the biggest, and most devastating, dangers you may face is fire. Not only does it affect you and your business, but it also affects those neighbors around you. To ensure you have taken all proper precautions to ensure the safety of all, you may need to make a few improvements.
Tenant improvement can be a hassle and a potential danger if not done properly. For this reason, CJ Suppressions can help you and your tenant improvements by providing installation, relocation, and rework within tenant improvement and remodels. We will thoroughly modify and add to existing to fire sprinkler systems to ensure the safety of your business. Not only will you rest at ease, knowing you’ve taken care of your investment, you can be sure everyone will rest at ease knowing you are looking after their well-being.
The following are different types of fire suppressions systems that we install and services we provide for all your tenant improvement needs:
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Dry/Chemical Systems
- Preaction Sprinkler System (Single/Double Interlocked)
- ESFR (Early Suppression Fast Response) sprinkler systems
- Rack Storage Systems
- Roof and Ground Storage Tank Installations
- Underground Fire Lines
- Special Hazard Systems
- Centrifugal and Vertical Fire Pump Installations and Upgrades
If you would like to learn more about tenant improvements, contact CJ Suppression Inc. at 888-821-2334 or visit www.cjsuppression.com for additional information.
CJ Suppression Inc. proudly serves Corona, San Bernardino, Yorba Linda, Anaheim, Victorville, Irvine and all surrounding areas.