We all want to be safe from the harm and damage that comes from a fire. No one wants to lose anything or anyone due to an accidental fire. Unfortunately, this can’t be helped – they’re called accidents for a reason. This is why it is so important to be prepared, in case one of these accidents arises. One way to do this is by designing a fire protection for you and your valuables. But, where does one even begin?
The design of fire protection systems is a multi-step process beginning with an assessment of the environment to be protected. Factors both internal and external to the environment are considered. We begin with a site survey of the facility then provide the client with appropriate alternatives based on an assessment of the fire protection and life safety needs. Once a decision is made on the specific type of system required, we assign a primary engineer to the project that then develops the appropriate engineering design.
Our CAD design services include:
- Fire sprinkler design drawings with as much detail as required and then some.
- All designs are based on the latest NFPA codes. All schematic CAD drawings include underground fire supply, riser details with location within structure, main and branch line locations, sprinkler head type and location.
- Bid drawings can also include back-up specifications, water analysis, and hydraulic calculations.
- Fire sprinkler fabrication/installation/coordination drawings include all compliments listed above including computer generated shop drawings, hydraulic calculations and material submittals.
- Fire Pump and/or ground storage tank installation drawings with all associated piping and equipment.
- Special hazard suppression system fabrication/installation drawings.
For more information about our services, call CJ Suppression at 888-821-2334 or visit the website at www.cjsuppression.com.
CJ Suppression proudly serves Corona, CA and all surrounding areas.